Industrial Safety Services & Hazardous Materials Specialists
Industrial Safety Trainings and Consultations
Industrial and manufacturing employees are susceptible to a wide variety of hazards. Managing these hazards and understanding industrial safety standards can prove to be very difficult and confusing. Heroic offers safety trainings that are designed specifically for the industrial employee. We work with our clients to develop trainings that target the hazards in your workplace. Heroic is also proud to offer industrial safety assessments and consultations. Heroic trainers will administer comprehensive site safety inspections in order to make your workplace a safer environment.
Industrial Safety Trainings
- OSHA 30 hour Outreach for General Industry
- OSHA 10 hour Outreach for General Industry
- Permit Required Confined Space
- Lock Out/Tag Out
- Welding & Cutting Operations
- Hazardous Materials Awareness
- Hazardous Materials Communications
- OSHA Record Keeping and Reporting
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Materials Handling and Storage
- Fall Protection
- Machine Guarding
- Electrical Hazards
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Stairways and Ladders
- Powered Platforms
- Fire Safety and Emergency Planning
- Lifting and Ergonomics
- Tow Motor (Initial & Refresher)
- HAZWOPER (24 and 40 hour Operations and/or Technician)
- Workplace Fitness and Nutrition
Consulting and assessment services
- Site Safety Inspection
- Emergency Action Plans
- Job Safety Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Healthy-Fit Workplace
Hazardous Materials Specialists
Heroic can handle all of your hazardous materials training needs. Heroic trainers have extensive experience as fire department hazmat technicians. Let us bring our field experience and knowledge of hazardous materials into your workplace. Whether it is HAZWOPER, Hazmat Communications, or Hazmat Awareness, we can handle it.
Hazardous Materials Trainings:
- HAZWOPER - This training is designed for hazardous materials responders in both the private and public sectors. Certifications can be obtained at both Operations and Technician levels.
- Hazardous Materials Communications - Understanding DOT and NFPA labels and placards can be difficult and confusing. Heroic HazComs training will clear up the issue for you. Topics of this training include; understanding DOT and NFPA labels and placards, material safety data sheets, tracking forms, and developing and implementing a hazcom policy in your workplace.
- Hazardous Materials Awareness - Understanding the dangers of hazardous materials is half the battle. Our awareness training is designed to give employers and employees a general understanding of hazardous materials. Topics include; the history of hazmat regulations, regulations for waste generators and transporters, dangers, labeling and placarding basics, MSDS, spill emergencies, storage, and disposal.
- Spill Clean Up Awareness - Prepare your employees for a hazmat emergency in the workplace. Know when to act and when to retreat. This training is designed to inform employees on the following topics; spill basics, containment procedures, personal protective equipment, government regulations, and emergency recognition.
- Methamphetamine and Clandestine Lab Awareness - The first step in avoiding a meth lab exposure is recognizing that a meth lab is present. Designed for first responders, this training will educate responders on meth lab recognition, hazards, and containment.
- Bloodborne Pathogens - Designed for medical personnel and first responders, our trainers will teach employees how to protect themselves from biohazards and diseases. Topics include; personal protective equipment, isolation, hazard recognition, vaccinations, and exposure control and tracking.